Click the USAC logo to register.
Event Registration: Virginia Intermont College, 1013 Moore Street, Bristol, VA 24201
Parking: Turn into main parking lot off Moore Street at Virginia Intermont Sign. Follow this map to get to the Student Center.
Omnium & TT (Juniors Only):
Pre-registration is required for the TT & Omnium via USAC. If you are not doing the omium or TT, and in order to expedite things, please pre-register for the Circuit Race and/or the Crit. ONLINE REGISTRATION ENDS 7/11/13-11:45 PM EST.
If you do not pre register for the Criterium, registration will be held at the Virginia Intermont College Student Center from 6:00-8:00 PM, Friday, July 12th. Registration will also be open on day of race (no late fee). Register up to 30 minutes prior to your race. Race a second crit for $10.00.
Circuit Race (Juniors Only):
If you do not register online, late registration for Circuit Race will be available on Friday, July 13th, late registration will be held at the Virginia Intermont College Student Center from 6:00-8:00 PM. Go to race website for directions to the Student Center.
Race Packet Pick-Up:
- Race packets will be available for pick up at late registration for the Circuit Race located at the Virginia Intermont College Student Center.
- TT start times will be available online Friday 7/12/13
- To be eligible for omnium points you must finish in all (3) events.
- If you are an unlicensed rider, there will be an additional $10.00 USAC one day license fee per day of racing. Unlicensed riders will be placed in Cat 5 men or Cat 4 women, or Junior races.
- You must complete and sign a “STANDARD ATHLETES ENTRY RELEASE FORM” before you can race.
- Surcharges: Included in your entry fee, $3.00 USAC insurance charge, $1.00 TBRA fee , extra fee added by USAC for online registration.